The aim is to provide protection to an organisation (people, systems, physical safeguards, procedures) against security breaches and various attacks. It is performed by experienced, professional security engineers, who hold numerous certificates, such as CEH, OSCP, OSCE, and who have experience in the scope of system security, system administration and software development. We have provided such services to banks, brokerages, leasing companies, energy providers, telecommunications service providers, producers, e-commerce businesses and others. More information can be found at http://optimapartners.pl/pl/projekty/projekty.
- Increasing the level of security of data processed in IT systems.
- Minimising the risk of security breaches and successful cyberattacks.
- Detecting current vulnerabilities, loopholes, errors in software and systems before they are detected by cybercriminals.
- Practical, implementable and cost-efficient recommendations (quick wins).
- Compliance with international norms and standards (ISO 27001, OWASP, OSSTMM, PCI DSS).
- Avoiding financial losses, reputational damage and legal consequences.
The outcome is information about detected security events and incidents.